Alpine experiences in Lombardy
The Alpine Valleys offer enchanting and breathtaking landscapes well-known all over the world, and that You cannot miss! This mini-group tour brings you in the northern of Lombardy region to live experiences of different kinds and giving great emotions.
After two nights in Milan, always be loved and admired over the times, for its art and culture, for its architecture, for its design. Together with Your private local guide You will visit its historic highlights and then You will have time to explore its hidden districts or to visit the area of Navigli with lots of night bars and restaurants, the perfect place to spend Your evening in an amusing atmosphere.
Travelling towards the Alpine district, the coach stops in the famous Bellagio on Lake Como, so charming to have been chosen as movie set. You can stroll through its streets and admire the majestic staircases and beautiful villas.
Your Alpine experiences begin in Tirano, a small village famous for its highly decorated sanctuary. Here You will catch the Bernina Express, a famous panoramic train going along a route named UNESCO World Heritage site. Staying in your 1° class carriage You will travel through majestic natural environments, so different but equally wonderful according to the season. You can admire the impressive viaducts and bridges and the surroundings mountains and reach the highest point of this railway at 2.253m a.s.l.
After the sightseeing of the skiing location of St. Moritz in Switzerland, Your driver brings Your group to Ponte di Legno, an important town, well-known for its trekking paths, its skilifts for winter sports and the nearby Stelvio N.P., the widest national park in Europe. You will stay in Ponte di Legno for three nights and You will have the opportunity not only to visit this enchanting town but also to try an exciting sport experience with the Husky dogs: in summer the Husky trekking, in winter the dog sled, to drive a sled pulled by these intelligent dogs. Together with a qualified guide You can explore this enchanting mountain area issuing commands to the Husky dogs linked to You by a harness. This activity lasts about 1 hour and is with a minigroup of maximum 8/10 guests.
To end Your tour in a relaxing way, You can spend 5/6 hours at the Bormio baths, famous for their therapeutic waters at a temperature of 36°-42° C.
The rate includes
- 7 Overnights in 4 star hotel on bed & breakfast basis;
- Meet & greet at the Malpensa airport on arrival;
- Assistant during the whole tour;
- Private transfers and coach service as in the program by a minibus 19 seats;
- Private guided walking tour of Milan (3 hours);
- Walking sightseeing tour of Bellagio;
- Private guided walking tour of Tirano (1 h 30 min);
- 1° class panoramic train ticket for the Bernina Express route, from Tirano to St. Moritz (over 2 hours);
- Walking sightseeing tour of St. Moritz;
- Husky experience with a minigroup of 8/10 guests (Sleddog in winter or Trekking in summer) (40/60 minutes);
- Full day (5/6 hours) at the wellness spa in Bormio (Bagni Vecchi or Bagni Nuovi at your choice);
- 3 dinners, drinks included, in Ponte di Legno;
- Assistant’s and driver’s meals and accommodations.
The rate does not include
- Hotel city tax to be paid on spot;
- Single supplement (€ 260 per person);
- Meals not indicated in the program;
- Coach ZTL and parking fees;
- All items not specified in the chapter “the rate include”.
Day 1: Milan
Day 2: Milan
Day 3: Milan - Bellagio - Tirano
Day 4: Tirano - Bernina Express - Ponte di Legno
Day 5: Ponte di Legno - Sled Dog / Husky Trekking Experience
Day 6: Ponte di Legno - Bormio Baths
Day 7: Ponte di Legno - Milan
Day 8: Departure