There are endless ways to discover the Eternal City. As a team, you can do so equipped with a Segway or a Vespa, or through a treasure hunt which will guide you through different parts of Rome. For something a little different, book a visit of the Vatican museums by night, or learn how to play an ancient Roman game.
- Rome in a vintage VW Buli – Get driven in a vintage VW minibus going through sites off the beaten path; Make stops at Aventino Hill and the Mausoleum of Cecilia Metella.
- Vatican museum by night – Guided evening visit of the Vatican museums where you will visit the Sistine Chapel, Gallery of Tapestries, Gallery of Maps and more. Enjoy a concert on site after the visit.
- Rome Segway tour – Fun and informative 3-hour Segway tour taking guests through Rome’s major attractions such as the Roman Forum, Colosseum and Circus Maximus.
- Rome food walking tour – A 4-hour walking tour through the Testaccio neighbourhood, the birthplace of Roman cuisine; Samples a large range of regional food while meeting restauranteurs and market traders.
- Dynamic team activity – Guests will be divided into several teams, each equipped with a few tools needed for the activity; Each team will be handed an envelope and needs to answer the question to proceed to the next destination.
- Vintage Vespa tour – Guests will get to drive a vintage Vespa scooter through famous locations of Rome, visiting monuments and picturesque quarters.
- Night Tour of Rome in a Fiat 500 – Guests will drive a Fiat 500 along the magical Roman streets, starting at dusk and going on a discovery of Rome by night.
- Cooking class – Guests will enjoy a cooking class in a typical Roman kitchen, where they will learn the secrets of preparing typical local dishes.
- Cheese and Wine dinner – Guided by an expert, taste 5 different Italian wine varieties with matching cheeses, learning why they are a good combination; An abundance of cold cuts and snacks will be served throughout the evening.
- The Rings Roman game – Guests will be divided into teams of 10 to play an ancient Roman game; Players have the option of wearing ancient Roman clothes during the game.
- Multiple Day Tours – 5-day tour which includes a guided visit or Rome, wine tasting in a Roman castle, a LUISS training session, and a farewell dinner the night before departure