A sailing experience around the Sardinian island is a must, and we have many to choose from including a regatta which combines team work with relaxed beach time. If you are after something a little less adventurous, a beach party or a wine tour might be just the thing for your team.
- Boat Excursion – Sail through the La Maddalena National Park in old fashioned boats; Relaxing time at the island of Spargi; Aperitif and lunch on board or at La Maddalena island.
- Sailing Boat Regatta – Board sailing boats in groups of 8 to 10 for a real regatta; Relaxing and sunbathing time; Lunch at Cala Petra Ruia beach.
- Day Sailing in Maddalena Archipelago – Excursion in the Virginia Motorboat heading towards Spargi island; Stops include Porto Della Madonna for a swim and La Maddalena island for a stroll and shopping.
- Kayaking experience – Learn the basics of kayaking including paddling techniques and how to read a map; Go on a kayak treasure hunt experience.
- Jeep experience – Get driven by Jeep in the Gallura region of Sardinia; Stops include archeological site Nuraghe La Prisgiona and Olivastri Millenari to see throusand years old olive trees
- Beach party – Exclusive use of a beach restaurant for a party; Evening to start with a cocktail at sunset followed by dinner and a dance party on the beach.
- Winery visit – Visit of a wine cellar in Sardinia which ends with a wine tasting session.
- Aperitif in Vineyard – Tour of a winery in Sardinia; After the tour, enjoy an aperitif where you will get to taste two wines and local produce.
- Helicopter experience – Panoramic helicopter flight over the Emerald Coast, Archipelago of La Maddalena, and Corscia.
- Quad experience – Excursion by quad to discover the Gallura region; Tasting of typical products from the region or buffet lunch in the open air.
- Scooter experience – Drive a scooter through the Gallura region; Visit archeological sites, typical Sardinian villages, and cork forests.