Sicily’s rich history and natural wonders can be seen in every corner of the island. Explore Mount Etna or the wonderful coast of Taormina, but don’t forget to book a cooking class, a Baroque dinner or a wine tasting of the island’s wonderful wines.
- Etna by Jeep – Visit the highest active volcano in Europe by Jeep, escorted by a guide; Explore volcanic caves; Lunch at a typical local restaurant.
- Private gulet day cruise – Full day tour aboard a gulet to discover the Bay of Isola Bella and the Great Bay of Giardini Naxos; Seafood lunch on board or at a local restaurant.
- Vintage Fiat 500 tour – Drive a vintage Fiat 500 along the Taormina coast; Stop by a famous bar to enjoy a granita; Visit a medieval town where some scenes from the Godfather movies were filmed.
- Boat excursion – Boat tour around the bay of Taormina with a visit to the Isola Bella reserve; Stops include Grotta Azzurra and Grotta Del Giorno; Music, drinks and fresh fruits provided.
- Cooking course in a winery – Enjoy a cooking class in a charming Sicilian winery house from the 18th century; Lunch will be served afterwards consisting of the dishes created during class.
- Cooking class with visit to Pescheria market – Guided visit of the A Piscaria food market; Hands on cooking class where you will learn how to cook Baroque inspired dishes; Meal is served after class in a sumptuous salone.
- Pizza making course – Guided visit of the A Piscaria food market; Hands on pizza making class in a centrally located pizzeria; Pizza lunch is served after class.
- Baroque dinner at Palazzo Biscari – Guided visit of Palazzo Biscari by the heir of the Palace; Demonstration cooking class where guests will learn how to make Sicilian pastries and the stories behind them; Baroque inspired meal served after the class.
- Etna wine tasting – Visit of a winery on Mount Etna where guests will be introduced to wine making techniques; Tasting of 4 wines with bread and the olive oil of local production.
- Linguaglossa wine tasting – Visit of a highly regarded wine estate at Etna Natural Park; Guided visit is followed by a tasting, with 3 options to choose from according to your preference.
- Multiple Day Tours – 7-day tour through Sicily including visit to Catania, Mount Etna and Taormina, with experiences including walking tours, a Jeep tour and a Granita Making experience.